Injects an off grid frequency constant current into the earth grid
A versatile 4-terminal earth tester suitable for the measurement of a variety of resistances
Designed to measure the earth electrode resistance of Single Wire Earth Return Systems
A timer which measures the time taken for an impurity to travel down a pipe.
Highly directional microphones allow accurate ultrasonic detection of insulation component faults.
LCI2000C LOW-CURRENT INJECTOR
The LCI2000C injects a constant current into the earth grid. The test frequency is variable from 45 Hz to 65 Hz, in 1 Hz steps. This provides a unique test condition and the chosen signal can be easily identified when combined with the TVM1100 Tuned Voltmeter. The earth grid characteristics including impedance, touch, transferred, step voltages and current splits can be determined.
Auto shut-off is a safety feature that ensures the injected current ceases should the injection circuit be interrupted.
The LCI2000C output is galvanically isolated from the input supply. All functions can be controlled via an integrated front panel.
See the LCI2000C featured in T&D World
- Input voltage range 100 Vac – 250 Vac
- Output current 0.5 – 10A
- Load Loop Impedance: 4 Ω – 150 Ω
- Output voltage up to 180 Vac
- Output Power: 1800 VA max
- Output frequency 45 – 65 Hz
- Dual overload protection
- Fan cooled with replaceable filters
- GPS sync for accurate phase measurements
TVM1100 TUNED VOLTMETER
The TVM1100 is specifically designed for use with the LCI2000C injection unit to detect the voltages arising from the injected current. Due to its excellent noise rejection very low levels of test voltage may be identified, even where the background noise levels is high. Such noise may result from residual voltage on the earth grid, electric field coupling or induction in test cables.
The TVM1100 has a high input impedance to ensure accurate reading of prospective touch, step and transferred voltages. It also has a switchable low input impedance (1 kΩ) to simulate a person’s body impedance.The TVM1100 includes a second voltage input such as a flexible or clamp CT to enable current splits and associated phase angles to be measured.The TVM1100 includes GPS tracking and data logging. The GPS facility is ideal for the earth potential rise traverse while the data logging enables any readings to be recorded.
- Channel 1: 0 – 6.000 V; 0 – 60.00 V; 0 – 300.0 V
- Channel 2: 0 – 3 V
- Phase angle: ± 180° (TVM 1100)
- Accuracy: ± 0.1 % FSD filter ON; ±0.15 % filter OFF ± 2 counts
- Frequency: 45 Hz – 65 Hz ± 1 Hz (in 1 Hz steps)
- Input impedance: 2 MΩ /1 kΩ
- Noise rejection: > 70 dB (> 3,000:1) @ 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Display: Color LCD
- Integrated Li-Ion Battery
- Integrated SD card memory
- GPS logging
- Ergonomic handheld design
ET1000 EARTH TESTER / MICRO-OHMMETER
The ET1000 is a versatile 4-terminal earth tester suitable for the measurement of soil resistivity, earth electrode or grid resistance, conductor/joint resistance and primary plant bonding resistance.
The ET1000 is especially suited to soil resistivity measurements due to its multi-function, high resolution and high voltage output feature (which is used to overcome high current electrode contact resistance).
- Range: 0.0 µΩ - 999.0 µΩ; 1.0 mΩ - 9.999 mΩ; 10.0 mΩ - 9.999 kΩ; 100 mΩ - 9.999 Ω; 10 Ω - 99.99 Ω; 100 Ω - 220 Ω; up to 20 kΩ in soil resistance with high C probe impedance
- Input impedance: 2 MΩ/220 kΩ
- Output current: 65 mA/10 mA at 48 Vp/400 Vp
- Battery life approx 12 hrs
- Test mode reversing DC
- Easy portability for any environment
The ST1000 is designed to measure the earth electrode resistance of Single Wire Earth Return Systems. It uses the SWER transformer (isolation or distribution) load currents to provide the measurement signals and accepts two CT inputs and one voltage input.
- Range: 10 mΩ - 1,999 Ω
- High resolution as little as 1 mΩ
- Less than +/-0.5% ± 2 digits error for high accuracy
- Input impedance on voltage channel: 2 MΩ
- Input voltage ranges 5VRMS, 50VRMS and 300VRMS
- Current inputs voltage range 3VRMS max
- Selectable operating frequency
- Reflective monochrome graphical LCD
- Integrated SLA battery
- Easy Portability
SF1000 SaltFlo CHEMICAL FLOW RATE METER
The SF1000 is a timer which measures the time taken for an impurity to travel down a pipe. By adding an impurity such as a salt to non conductive chemical such as milk and water based solutions, the flow rates of chemical processes in industrial plants can be accurately measured. The system works with the aid of two stainless steel probes, the SF1000 measures when the impurity passes by which triggers the integrated timer to start then once the solution passes the second probe located further down the pipe the timer stops. By dividing the length of the pipe by the travel time the average velocity of the solution traveling through the pipe can be calculated.
The SF1000 is designed to operate with a wide range of trigger resistances, meaning that a variety of different base chemical and impurity additive combinations are possible.
- Measurement range 0.000 to 999.999 sec with 1ms resolution
- Display of live conductivity reading enables easy setup of trigger point value
- Adjustable trigger point value enables wide range of salt concentrations to be used
- Logging memory stores previous 50 test results
- Handheld for easy portability
- Battery powered (4xAAA)
- Auto and manual trigger tracking mode, auto trigger tracking removes mistrigger arising from very slow changes in chemical conductivity
- 2x16 character easy to read LCD
- Solid 104mm long 9.5mm diameter stainless steel test probes provide long life
ULTRAHOUND DISCHARGE AND CORONA DETECTOR
The Ultrahound is a highly directional and sensitive partial discharge, arcing and corona detector. Electric discharges in air emit broad spectrurm noise and using ultrasonic techniques the source of any discharge can be traced.
Electric discharging of outdoor power line components can cause radio and TV frequency interference or indicate possible future failure of equipment. The Ultrahound dish can be used from up to 30 m from the noise source. A separate short range direction wand is used for close inspection.
The Ultrahound may be used for a variety of situations, including:
- • Power line discharge such as cracked insulators or bushings, faulty cable termination or damaged line hardware.
- • Corona due to damaged substation or conductor hardware.
- • Partial discharge of equipment under HV test (laboratory or in the field).
- Frequency Response: 37 - 43 kHz, with excellent out of band rejection
- Highly directional dish enables accurate pin pointing of faults
- Multi function display
- Easy portability
- Output Power: 1800 VA max
- Easy to read LCD
- Battery Powered
- Easy to self test improves user confidence
For more information please get in touch below.
Sales and Support
Sales and Support
382 Montreal Street